Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Photobucket

So I decided to do thankful Thursdays. I mean, it's always good to be reminded of all the wonderful blessings that I have to be thankful for. I'm going to do 5 things every Thursday.

Photobucket 1. The Rev. I can't say enough good things about how wonderful he is to me. He even told me I looked good today when I was a mess! That man is sent to me straight from God and I am thankful.

Photobucket 2. My boys. I have been blessed with 5 active, healthy, smart, handsome, amazing boys here on earth. (and one child in heaven!) It has always been my dream to be a mom and I am thankful that God made it easy for me to become a mom.





Photobucket 3. Sunshine today. I truly didn't think I could handle one more day of rain!!! Nothing helps me feel good like a little sun. :)

Photobucket 4. The garbage man. Every week without fail this unknown man comes and takes away all our smelly trash so I don't have to. And he does it early. He's here by 4:30. (Insomnia, anyone?)

Photobucket5. Sweet tea. It is my drink of choice. I make it every other day at home myself and I love it! I drink about 5-6 glasses a day but I don't actually make it super sweet and I use decaffeinated!

What are you thankful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I love sweet tea also! I make it myself as well with loose tea leaves and a little stevia to sweeten it. I drink a pitcher every day or two. I wish we had sunshine. We actually had snow last night. This spring stinks. You have a lovely family and much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for God's abundant promises.

    ReplyDelete