Friday, February 24, 2012

Hope for the Weary Mom: book review

                                                      Photobucket

Recently I purchased Hope for the Weary Mom: Where God Meets You in Your Mess by Stacey Thacker (of the MOD squad) and Brooke McGlothlin (of the MOB society). First off, the MOD squad is for Mothers Of Daughters and the MOB society is for Mothers Of Boys. Since I have all boys I frequent the MOB society and I love it!!

Now onto the book review. I saw the title of this book and thought, "Oh, yeah. I'm weary. A lot." So I picked it up. And it was well worth the $0.99! As I read this I thought numerous times, "That is me!!!" And it brought tears to my eyes a few times as well. It also brought encouragement. It breathed God's breath fresh and straight into my mom heart. It let me know that I am not mothering alone but God is with me every step of the way. In my weaknesses He is strong. Thank Him for that! Overall, I really loved this book. It was honest and true to what I think many mothers feel at some point in time! Being a mom of 5 boys, I do get weary from time to time!

No comments:

Post a Comment