Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hill's Science Diet Cat food: review



My cat is picky. Yep, it's true! I have to use the same kind of litter. She loves the same food. Over and over and over it's the same. The problem is I want to feed her better. Cats are carnivores. They don't need carbohydrates and grains. That's where Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance comes in. Short of feeding you cat raw meat (or releasing a live mouse every day for it to catch and eat! YUCK!) Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance is the next best thing.
Photobucket
My cat's new bag of food!

I always, always look for a cat food that has real meat as the first ingredient. If you check, most have corn as the first ingredient. It's a filler and cats don't need it. Fresh chicken is the first ingredient. I think my cat is salivating already! It is free of corn and artifical flavors and preservatives. I have the Ideal Balance grain free and I like it! More importantly my cat loves it! I have been slowly introducing it to her (I don't want tummy troubles!) and she seems to actually be picking out the Hill's Science diet and leaving her old food!

Hill's Science Deit uses quality, natural ingredients and has everything my cat needs. You can even compare your current food (cat or dog) to Hill's Science diet by clicking HERE. You can also download a form for a free bag rebate by clicking on that same link and scrolling down. It wouldn't hurt to try it for free!!

And now, you know you want to see a picture of my cat! Here she is in all her glory!
Photobucket
My cat Willow




Disclaimer: I was given a free bag of Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance: Grain Free from bzzagent.com. All opinions are my own!





1 comment:

  1. Good advice! I have a kitten for the first time since I was a kid, so I'm relearning how to feed him and keep him healthy. There's a lot of awful food out there, so staying away from the corn and wheat gluten sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete