Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday! 3/8/12

Photobucket
Hey, everyone! It's that time to show thankfulness again!

1. I am thankful for the amazing weather yesterday! It was so warm! I took all the boys outside with no coats (and then they all took off their shoes and socks!) We then proceeded to try and fly a kite that we've had for 4 years. It was still brand new in the bag! It was fun trying but we couldn't get it to stay up longer than a minute. I will be googling kite flying tips later today!

2. I am thankful for friends. I am thankful for my boys friends too! What would we do without them? 
   Photobucket
T in the orange shirt, MyMy in the jersey and some of their best buddies!
3. I am thankful for the sun rising at 6:30. :) I missed being able to run (because I don't run in the dark!) and now I am starting to be able to run in the mornings again!

4. I am thankful for a hubby who works hard so I can stay home. He is enabling me to live my dream of being a stay at home mom. I love you, Rev!

5. I am thankful for my health. Yep, I'm always tired but it's nothing compared to what many, many people have to go through. I can handle being a bit tired every day as long as we're all healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment