Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

                            Photobucket

It's time for another addition of Thankful Thursday!

Photobucket
1. I am thankful for chocolate. Especially Hershey's chocolate.

2. I am thankful for good health. It seemed like we had been sick for quite some time and I am so glad we are healthy!

3. I am thankful that God is always there. Even when I can't feel Him I can trust His Word that He is indeed there.

4. I am thankful that I can homeschool the boys. It's had it's up and down moments but I am glad that God clearly spoke to me and has enabled me to keep the boys home!
Photobucket
B and N doing school work.


5. I am thankful for my mom. She is amazing. She is one of my best friends. She would do anything for me and my boys and I am extremely grateful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment